Monday, April 17, 2006

Project 69

In a previous post, I had made a mention about sites that offer reciprocal links and pageviews. I'm planning to understand their dynamics better. So, I've uploaded one of my photographs to 25peeps.com and planning to upload one more. You can help keep the photo afloat there by clicking on this referral link and by clicking on my photo on their site. Also, I've planned a simulation run codenamed Project 69. [1] I'll share the results at a later point.

[1] - 69 symbolises ISYBYSMB standing for "I Scratch Your Back, You Scratch My Back" or "I See Your Bullshit, You See My Bullshit" and nothing else. I'm not responsible for hyperimaginative people getting visions of other phenomena. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much ever you rack your brain, i dont think you can in anyway correlate 69 with "I scratch your back, you scratch my back". mmm..The post looks like those "enticing" click me ads :D

April 18, 2006 9:52 am  
Blogger Sundar said...

@anon: The post looks like those "enticing" click me ads :D

Well, I make no pretense to the contrary. But, let me emphasise that this is all primarily meant as an experiment and not with a serious intent to make money. With all the "optimisations" that I mentioned in my earlier post, I've made only 69 cents so far.

April 18, 2006 11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home