Friday, May 02, 2008

Count me out, please

Thus asks lawyer Venugopal:[1]
“800 million people believe Ramar Sethu was built by Lord Ram. Can court go into the issue whether he existed?”

I don't know on what basis he claims 800 million, but if that included me, without any bearing on anything else, please count me out!

Meta: I wish that this meme catches on with bloggers saying either count-me-in or count-me-out. If you're doing so, please link back to this post so that we can keep track and I get some linkjuice.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger அ. இரவிசங்கர் | A. Ravishankar said...

http://twitter.com/ravidreams/statuses/802110912

:)

May 03, 2008 12:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is not clear is whether Venugopal himself is in or out.

May 04, 2008 5:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home